Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's In My Purse?

I got this idea from Heather over at Gurlee Girrl...and I just thought that this was a good idea. We all know that girls purses can weight anywhere from 5-100 pounds...(jk) (maybe). So, I thought we could take a look and see what's weighing down mine....so here we go!

  1. McD's Coups
  2. The wallet
  3. Envelope full of coupons
  4. check book
  5. Weight Watchers Weight tracker
  6. extra nose rings
  7. Dayquil
  8. Lottery money for work pool
  9. My glasses
  10. Burts Bees
  11. Lighter
  12. Pen
  13. Nail File
  14. tampon
  15. baggie of bobby pins and hair ties
  16. extra SD cards
  17. perfume pen
  18. iPod
  19. Weight Watchers Calculator
  20. Change purse
  21. pictures
  22. misc cards
  23. gum
  24. bandaids
  25. And, that random one up there without a #, that's my keys with my work badge.
So, there you have it! That's what I carry around everyday of my life...it's heavy! LOL! And I also carry another bag with life planner, Kindle, weight watchers books and an extra sweater to work....so, yea! I'm the bag lady!
And if you catch me on a random day, I might have a binky or 2, a lovey, some toys...whatever makes my girl happy. 
So, I think we'd all like to know...what's in YOUR purse??

Photobucket