Monday, January 30, 2012

Liebster Lovin'


First I'd like to thank Chelsea over at As Chelsea Sees it!!! 
as chelsea sees it...
She's such a sweet girl! And she was so gracious to award the Liebster Blog Award to me!! So nice of her!!!

So, here's how it works...

The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers
& here's the rules:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them! ...See above...

2. Award the award to 5 of your favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers & link them!

3. Post the award on your blog!

4.Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet--other bloggers of course!

5. And best of all--have fun & spread the karma!

I am giving this award to: 


Bunnie over at My Life Comes with Fine Print - I'm a new follower of hers, and I've enjoyed every single post that I've read so far. She's just a great blogger, and I can't wait to read more and more!
Amanda over at 2 Little Bugs - Her babies are just too damn cute, and I love reading all her little posts about them! From one Mamma to another....You rock Sista!!
Cassie over at Cassie's Crazy Life - I'm fan of this one because she's totally out of the ordinary. In a GOOD way! She's got the cutest pets...and yes, one of them is a squirrel...who has a squirrel as a pet?! She does! And I think it's pretty damn cool!! Only because she rescued her! That's awesome!!!! What a heart!
Erin over at Mutterings of Eringirl - I'm a total fan of this one because well...she's got the cutest twins ever!!! AND....I'm a twitter follower/lover! AND...the most awesomest part ever, We share a wedding anniversay! Best date ever on the planet of wedding anniversary's! July 7th, 2007!! Gotta love it!
and last, but not least
Laura over at Moments with the Mays - She's got the cutest little boy ever! AND she's pregnant with May #2!! I love reading her belly updates and her posts about her little Man Grayson!! He's the cutest, and her family is adorable! 

So, there you have it. Just a few of my favorite blogs that I follow with under 200 followers. Gotta love em! As a new blogger myself, I love when I see that number go up and up and up!! I'm up to 40 now, and I love all my followers!! They help make my blog what it is today! If it weren't for you girls, I wouldn't have a reason to blog. I do it to keep you entertained! So, THANK YOU!!!


Photobucket

5 comments :

Cassie said...

Thank you so much!!! You made my day! Love your blog!!

Amanda said...

Congrats girl!!

Have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

yay! Congrats on the award! Your blog is tooooo cute! Now your newest follower!! I have a blog hop going on on my page today! a new linkup of mine! get new followers link up and spread the word!!!

-Bunnie

Anonymous said...

yay!!! Thanks for the Award too! very happy :)!!!

Amanda T said...

Awe! You just made my day girl! Thank you! :D