Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Hairy Post

January 23rd, 2012 at 1pm will be the date and time for my hair to change for the better. Idk what it is that I'm going to be doing to it yet, but it's for free, and it's done at work...so what's better then that?! I'm thinking that I might want to either do the purple that I've done in the past (before I started blogging) so you guys might not have seen that. It wasn't PURPLE purple...it was more of a dark brown/black with violet tones. It looked purple in straight sun light! It was pretty sweet....
Or I was thinking about putting some red in my hair too. IDK which I would rather do though. What do you guys thing? Right now my hair is just blah brown...nothing special. I haven't been to a salon in AGES! Probably since I was pregnant...so that's been a long time!
Give me your opinions...I need help with this one!
Photobucket

No comments :