Monday, March 19, 2012

You know it's Monday when....

I know it's a little late for this, but I'm just sitting down getting to read up on my blogs, and I came across this!
So, I couldn't help but link up with Bunnie @ My Life comes with fine Print!
You know it's Monday when....
My Life Comes with fine print

-Yep, my hair was TOTALLY in a side bun today. Didn't even dry it. Just put some Orofluido in it and bunched it up still wet.
-To top off the wet messy bun, I could only muster up some eyeliner and mascara for makeup.
-I felt the need for that EXTRA cup o' Joe today....yea, it was completely necessary!
-Literally almost fell asleep at the computer quite a few times today.
-Went to work with a stiff neck. Yea, that just added to this wonderful day we call Monday.

So, how do YOU know that it's Monday??

Photobucket

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

we were totally in the same boat today!!! ugh!!!

Heres to a new week sweets!!!