Monday, August 13, 2012

Body By Vi Shakes


I'm sure you have heard of the Body by Vi 90 day Challenge? I contacted Heather a few weeks back and she was super nice! She sent me 2 sample packets of the shakes. So I tried them! The first I made into a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" shake and the second I make into a "Apple Pie" shake! They tasted SO good and they really kept me full for awhile! Which is good cuz they are supposed to be meal replacements.
If you google "body by vi shake recipe" you will be able to see TONS of different recipes! HereHere, Here and Here are just a few sites that I have found that have lots of REALLY good recipes!
So, I should be getting my order here in the next couple of days. Then I will keep you guys posted on how it goes for me. But if YOU would be interested in ordering, you can do so here! All you need to do is click on Join the Challenge!
And of course, benefits for me, for you ordering, if 3 people place orders for auto ship, I get my next month order for FREE!!! And same goes for you! If you place your order, and 3 people order for Auto Ship under you, then you get yours for free!! Now that's not a bad deal, if you ask me!
If you have any questions, please! Feel free to ask me! You can comment on this here post, or if you want to contact me directly, just shoot me an email! I'm ALWAYS connected, so I'm usually pretty quick to get back!

Photobucket