Friday, August 24, 2012

Wanna Sponsor me in September??


Here we are again! Time to start looking for Sponsors! I have yet to have more then just 1, and the one I had a few months back never got back to me???? I'm not so sure why, but I would really love to have some Sponsors on this here blog of mine! I really take my piece of internet here very serious! I love writing and I specially love reading and making lots of new friends!
So, what do ya say?? Wanna help a sista out?!

  • The month of September means a whole lot to me when it comes to this blog! As the 15th is my Blogiversary!!! I cannot believe that's it almost been a year! Just seems crazy to me, and I am so blessed to have so many people follow me!!
  • I'm looking at about a little over 3,000 page views a day! That ain't too bad considering I've only been at it for a year!
  • I have 127+ followers! And it grows more and more all the time!
  • Only $10.00 for a spot for the month! All you need to do is write up a little something about your blog and I put your button on my sidebar! It's that easy!
  • If you have any giveaways or special things going on I would be more then happy to advertise for you and tweet/FB about it!
If you are interested, you can either comment on this post, or send me an email at crystal.seed7{at}gmail{dot}com

Photobucket