Saturday, August 25, 2012

Only a few days left!!

Hurry and make sure you don't miss out on your favorite scents that are being discontinued at the end of the month!

All these scents will be gone at the end of the month, so if you are in need of something new, or want to stock up on your favorites before they are gone, make sure you place your order before the 31st! I have an August Online Party open until the 31st! I am SO close to my monthy goal, so if you need anything, please, email me @ crystal.seed7@gmail.com and I would be happy to help you out! I'll even tell you about my special that I'm running! I can't disclose that info publicly, so let me know if you want to hear it!
Also, if you are interested in a warmer, these are the ones that are being discontinued....
I'm holding a special, but I can't talk about it here, so just shoot me an email, and we can talk about it there!
Thank again!!


Photobucket

No comments :