Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So What! Wednesday


This week I'm saying So What! If:

  • I'm not even really sure what to say So What! to this week due to the fact that this weekend is Chloe's birthday party!
  • We still don't have any decorations bought for Chloe's party....I guess we will just do that on Friday, or maybe Saturday. LOL!
  • I'd really like to just skip over this whole week and wake up on Saturday morning! 
  • Andy and I are taking Monday off work to spend the day with Chloe. And then taking her to her Dr. Appt at 4pm....what a birthday present, huh?
  • I had my girl Tiffany change my blog AGAIN when I started selling Scentsy because I wanted to be able to make one of the sidebars Scentsy advertising! I'm so glad that I did though, because I love the way it looks!
  • I'm kind of glad that the Olympics are over.
  • I haven't dried and styled my hair for work in probably over a month....
  • I'm tired, and it's only 9pm....and I think I'm going to bed. (It's Monday night)
Go link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew"!! 


Photobucket

1 comment :

bonbon said...

Oh my gosh I am the worst in the summer when it comes to drying and styling my hair... NEVER! I seriously hate it so much and I never do it. Oops! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com