Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Shabby Apple


I have seen this website on a few blogs that I read and never really took the time to check them out and see what they were about. So, finally I was sitting at my computer one day and decided to take a look around. And boy, am I glad that I did!! They are some of the cutest most chic clothes that I have ever seen! I LOVE the styles! So cute!
Take a look for yourself! http://www.shabbyapple.com/....Right now they are running a promo, if you spend $100 you get free shipping! Interested? You can click that button right over there on my sidebar! That will take you right where you need to be to start shopping! You're Welcome! :-)
They have stuff to meet everyone's needs! Dresses, skirts, shirts, pants....and if you we're wondering.....they have the CUTEST things to dress that baby bump of yours! (if you're sporting one these days!) Oh, and for those cute tots that we love to dress so much, YEP! They have kiddie clothes too! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
So, go check them out! I think you will be happy you did!
And for the month of August, here is what's on sale!
20% off the following collections: Set Sail, South Pacific, Inca Trail, Roamin' Holiday, Academia, Yosemite. Use code AUGUSTSALE20 at checkout.

Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

I want to see Chloe hair cut!