Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Chloe!

Well, it's here....and I'm not an ugly, crying, hysterical mess like I thought I would be....My baby girl, the one that I thought she was just in my belly last week, yep. She's 2 today! I cannot believe it! She's been such a joy in our lives and I seriously couldn't imagine being here today without her. She's growing soooo fast and learning so much every single day, it's hard to keep up with all the stuff that she is learning. Seems like everyday I'm like, "Alright, where did you learn that from?" She just amazes me!
She's so good and well tempered! I think that's probably my favorite part about her. I mean, don't get me wrong, we have our moments....when she's just not herself, like when we've been sitting at a restaurant for over an hour and she's just done..."I run, I RUN" is what she usually says when she just wants to get up and go!
We're going to the Dr today for her 2 year check up, and then after that we won't need to see them for a whole year! {well, unless she gets sick} but I'm one happy Mama about that! And I'm sure Chloe won't miss them! So, anyways, I'll update her stats with this here Blog tomorrow and let you know where my big 2 year old stands. I'm going to guess she's at least 30" tall and probably about 28-30 lbs.....that's my guess.. She's short, and we know that. She was actually off the charts for her height when she was an infant, but as soon as she hit 12 months old-BOOM she literally stopped getting taller....the DR looked at us, and said Yep! She's definitely your daughter! {We're both pretty short. I'm 5'1 and Andy is just under 5'9} So makes total sense that we produced a shorty!
She loves Minnie Mouse! Hense the Minnie Mouse themed 2nd Birthday Party! She got a ton of Minnie Mouse stuff! She loves playing with it all! Purses, little Minnie dress up dolls, Giant sized Minnie Mouse stuffed thing, a tiny Minnie Mouse stuffed one...and like a whole buncha different Minnie Mouse clothes! So she's going to love her Fall/Winter wardrobe! LOL!
So today we are shopping, maybe possibly buying Chloe a fish.....lol! Yes, I know....and just relaxing. Today is her day! Whatever she wants to do, we're doing!
Happy Birthday Chloe girl!! Mommy and Daddy Love you very much!!!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

Happy birthday Chloe girl!