Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Then & Now...and a Comparison

My how things change over time...it's just nuts. Here's a little side by side comparison. I just cannot get over how different she looks!
6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months and 2 years
I mean, she looks KINDA like the same baby....but at the same time she looks so different from age 6 months (first picture) to 2 years (last picture)

Alright, so here's a question for you....honest opinion....who do YOU think she looks like???
I know it's hard to tell from his picture because her face is all scrunched, but do your best!
I'd love to hear your thoughts! When we went to my sister's house on Saturday, we literally had like EVERYBODY come to us and be like, Omg, Crystal, she is you Mini ME! And then ONE person said she looked JUST like Andy...so I'm interested to see hear the opinion from people who don't know us personally! 
I look forward to hearing your opinions!!

Photobucket

6 comments :

Melissa said...

I'm gonna need to see some baby pics of you and Andy first!

Britt said...

It's so funny because in the photo with you, she looks JUST like you. But then in the pic with your hubby, she looks just like him!

Shannon Dew said...

I think she's a good combination of the two of you! I sometimes think she looks JUST like him but the other times I think she looks JUST like you! So crazy!

Ashley Quarles said...

I think she looks just like her Daddy!

Veronica and Daniel said...

I think she has features of both of you - she has her mommy's nose and her daddy's smile!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

i think in each of those pictures, she looks just like the parent holding her! so she must be a perfect mix :)