Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Real Me

I've seen this floating around lots of blogs lately, so I thought that I would give it a go...so, here goes.
If you really knew me...

  • You would know that I was arrested when I was 17...and if you really know me, you know what for!
  • You would know that I was engaged at 19 but waited until I was 21 to walk down the aisle JUST so I could drink at my wedding. 
  • You would know that I can't sit in the back seat of a car because I get car sick.
  • You would know that I can't read in the car for the same reason.
  • You would know that I was allergic to cats before I brought home mine, and  I was super sick for the first 2 weeks that we had her.
  • You would know that I went into labor with Chloe exactly at 40 weeks and had her at 5:56 pm 40 weeks and 1 day! I only pushed for an hour!
  • You would know that I have a crazy habit of twirling my hair....it's not even a nervous habit, I just always do it.
  • You would know that I have scars on my legs from a firework accident. 
  • You would know that Shannon from Life After I "Dew" is my cousin and we haven't seen each other in probably 12 years.
  • You would know that I was adopted at the age of 6 months old.
  • You would know that I don't like doing things by myself....I have to have somebody with me. Even if it's just Chloe and I going to the store. I'm not a fan of being by myself.
  • You would know that I am a very emotional person. Sometimes it's the littlest things that get to me...
  • You would know that I am very self conscious of my height.
  • You would know that I wash my face EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT! I feel dirty if I don't. But I usually only make sure I wash it IF I wear makeup that day.
  • You would know that I have CRAZY Amazing rhythm!! Like, I can dance to pretty much anything!
  • You would know that I don't like beer....trust me. I've tried pretty much every single kind. They all taste the same to me. NASTY!
  • When I was in middle school I was made fun of for the size of my forehead. I guess my hairline is back a little further then most.
How many of those did you know?

Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I want to see these dance moves!

Jamie said...

love this! didn't know you were adopted. in 04 I found out that i had a half sister that my mom put up for adoption at the age of 18.
I would love to read a post on that, how you found out, have you met your birth mother.
Your a pretty girl they must of been jealous of your forehead!