Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Sell Scentsy!!


Yes, Ladies! I am officially a Scentsy Consultant! Thanks to Ashley over at Stealing Baby Kisses for recruiting me!!! I'm so so very excited to get this thing started!!! So, if you are interested, please! Don't hesitate to contact me! You can visit my Scentsy site here
Just to give you a heads up, this month's discontinued items: Once the fragrances are gone, they are gone! So if there is a favorite on here, Please please please BUY IT NOW!
And then there is also a 10% off sale going on right now too! Just visit my site https://cseed.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy and you can check everything out and place your order if you like! There is an Online Party going on until the 31st of August, and then I'll be having a home party on Sept 22nd! 
This is such a great product, and I'm so so happy to be a part of this great team!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Soo happy to have you!!