Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:
  • I've been looking forward to the weekend since Sunday night...
  • We have literally been booked up all weekend every weekend for the past month!
  • I want it to start getting cold outside so Chloe can start wearing her fall clothes!!
  • I am busting am literally itching to get our family pictures back so that I can start filling my empty frames!!
  • We still have our Minnie Mouse balloon hanging out in the living room....amazingly it's still fully afloat!
  • At any given time, you will need to step over blocks and a baby stroller in our living room....Chloe hasn't gotten the "clean up" concept yet. And by the end of the night, Mama is just too damn lazy.
  • I have already started thinking about what we need to move around in the living room to make room for the Christmas tree....oh boy!
  • I wash my face with cold water every night because I'm not patient enough to wait for the water to warm up before I go to bed.
  • I haven't sent out the Thank You cards from Chloe's birthday yet....I still have to print them off, but that will get done THIS weekend!
Go Link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you're saying SO WHAT! to!

Photobucket

5 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Christmas! AHHH!!! It's so close! It's going to be fun to decorate a new house!

Britt said...

Long weekend FTW! I'm working from home on Friday so I'm literally counting down the hours until tomorrow is over.

Christmas tree's make me smile. I'm so glad I am not the only person who starts to think about this stuff in August!

Meg Smith said...

YAY for Fall clothes!!! We busted out the hoodie this morning...exciting!!! I love clearing out the old summer clothes and filling Scarlett's closet with cozy, warm clothing!!! The things that get me excited these days...!

Oh! And there are baby strollers, shopping carts, and random baby extras laying around my entire first floor. She just follows me around while I clean and totes them along! I try to convince Tyler to put them back in her toy room while I put her to sleep, but that doesn't always happen...!

Unknown said...

i'm so excited for your family pictures!!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I am so ready to see the family pictures! I know they will be great. I have already seen a few of them & loved them... Ugh I wished we lived closer :( Have I ever meantioned that before?