Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Recap

Just a little weekend recap because I was too busy this weekend to do any real blogging....

Friday night was pretty low key. We actually watched Will and Cassie's girls for them for a few hours while they went out to eat! It's always a pleasure having them! They are such good girls! We ate dinner and then we watched a movie that they brought over!
Saturday was supposed to be my ThirtyOne party for my girl Mallory, but literally NOBODY wanted to come. Not one person that I invited ever RSVP'd. So, we had planned on doing a manicure night....but due to a few turn of events that didn't happen either. No biggie. We were invited over to my sister's house for a pool party. We went, we swam, we had a blast, and we saw people that we haven't seen in over 6 months! It was a good time!!
Sunday was a good day as well! We had a pretty lazy morning. Ate breakfast, which I think is Chloe's favorite meal of the day...specially when it involves pancakes and sausage!! We went over to the Lake House to water the plants while the parents are in FL. And then we came home, fed Chloe lunch and put her down for a nap. She needed a good one, as we had our Family/her 2 year photo shoot later that night. 6pm at Kensington Metropark! And, omg!!! Seriously cannot wait for you guys to see these pics! All Nature, All cute and probably our best to date! I'm so excited for them! I can't wait to post some more sneak peaks this week as they are posted by my photographer on Facebook!



Well, that was our weekend in a nut shell! How was yours? Do anything fun??
Also, just to remind you, I do have my August Online Party open on my Scentsy site for orders until the 31st! Almost everything is on sale for 10% off!! You do not want to miss this sale! And if your favorite scent, or a warmer that you like is being discontinued, which you can see if it is here....Please! Order it! Because after the 31st, they will be gone! So SO sad to see some of these scents leave!!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

awe that family pic is too cute! i want to see MORE!