Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oh the things you can do in under an hour!

You really don't know what you are capable of getting accomplished until you are home alone without toddler...it's just nuts.
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays are Andy's days to pick up Chloe from day care. So last Wednesday after weigh in at weight watchers didn't go very well...{gained 1 lb} I decided that I was going to go home and get on the treadmill for the first time in MONTHS! So, that's exactly what I did!! That felt sooooo good. I actually read a little bit of 50 Shades too! So after 30 minutes on the treadmill, I put a load of laundry in, took the clothes out of the dryer that were in there since the night before....started folding those. Then I stopped short on that to run downstairs to start the oven for Chloe's fish sticks for dinner. Went back upstairs to put Chloe's clothes away. {Yes, I'm aware I kind of have ADD when it comes to getting things done}
That's a lot of stuff if you ask me! I felt like a rock star Mama!!! And I have kind of made this my thing to do every Wed, Thurs and Fri after work now....I did it yesterday too! Well, I didn't quite do the whole laundry and dinner thing yesterday, but I went to Target WITHOUT child! AND did 30 minutes on the Treadmill when I got home! I ROCK!
What's the most you've been able to get done in a short amount of time without a toddler following you around hanging off of your leg?

Photobucket

3 comments :

Ashley Quarles said...

Isn't it amazing what you can get done without kids around?! I feel like I'm superwoman or something when I get so much accomplished!

Now if only I could use some of that energy to exercise...

Amy E. said...

I relish short trips to the store without my toddler, but they don't happen often. You are a super woman!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I actually get a lot done! The little ones whom I am surrounded by love helping me put things away, cook & such & I love it :) Thank goodness for them loving it because it makes my day way easier the only time its super hard is when I have the new born with me then its a little more difficult because she is fussy & such or needs changing but at least when feeding her if the other little ones are their they help me do it so its a piece of cake now someday I realize I may not get so lucky with my own but fingers crossed I will :) I do not know if I could handle crazy too well lol! I would be one tired mamma...