Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

  • Chloe's birthday party is this weekend and I'm so giddy about it.
  • We're getting Chloe her own little table and chairs set for her birthday!
  • Watching the Olympics for the past 2 weeks, I've been forgetting about all my other shows. Thank God for DVR!
  • To say that I'm an emotional mess about my Mom possibly not coming to Chloe's party is an under statement!
  • Regular nail polish just doesn't last on me anymore....between the typing for 9 hours a day and then going home and doing dishes and washing sippy cups....nope!! This Mama needs Shellac, and that's all there is to it!
  • Wednesday, Thursday and Friday's are my treadmill days....I like to relax on the weekends, and Monday and Tuesday, I just haven't figured out yet. I don't have good enough form for the 300 ab challenge. My neck ends up killing me after a few days. I just suck at it!
  • We are planning on cutting a giant hole in the wall in our basement to make one of the rooms more open and the whole basement kind of a den/hang out room for Chloe!
  • I already have all the outfits picked out for Chloe's 2 year pictures! Eeeek!!! I am SOOOOO excited for these ones! Sooooooooo excited! We're going to a local park/lake/beach place and I don't think we could have chosen a better location. These will be the best yet! I'm sure of it!
  • I'm thinking that I want to have balloons in Chloe's room when she wakes up on her BIRTHday! Andy and I are staying home from work to spend the day with her and I just want it to be as perfect as possible!
  • With Clothes that we got as hand-me-downs and the little bit of Clothes that I have bought for Chloe, she's pretty much set for her fall wardrobe. I'm just hoping that she doesn't go through a crazy growth spurt before winter! Cuz I'd like her to be able to fit into the 3T shirts and 2T pants through the winter. LOL!
  • I have gained over 20 followers in the past 2 weeks!!! I CANNOT believe that and I want to thank all of my followers SO much!!!! You guys rock!!!
  • I went to Target last Wednesday for cat litter and left with 2 pairs of shorts and a jumper for Chloe AND litter, of course. LOL! Never fails! I can't leave that place without something for Chloe!
  • I just signed up to sell Scentsy! I am so over stoked to be a part of this wonderful brand!!! If you are interested in buying, here is my site! cseed.scentsy.us


Photobucket

1 comment :

Veronica and Daniel said...

Ha! That happens to me almost every time I go into Target! I go in for 1 thing and come out with 10 - How does that happen?!