Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So What! Wednesday!

So What! if:
  • Last year I didn't do a Fall Bucket List....THIS year! Yes...I'm doing it!
  • I REALLY cannot wait until it's time for the leaves to start falling!
  • I cannot wait for jeans and hoodie weather! MY Fave!!
  • This SWW post is turning out to be just an "I can't wait" post......
  • I still can't decide what I want Chloe to be for Halloween....I know I have time, but I want it to be good!
  • I'm not sure what I'm wearing in our family pictures this weekend....hmmmmm
  • I have been offering Sponsor spots for the past few months and have only had 1 so far.....so I'm hoping September is a better month for me!
  • We still have a fully inflated Minnie Mouse balloon floating around our house from the party this past weekend....
Head over to Life After I "Dew" and link up with Shannon!!

Photobucket

4 comments :

julie said...

family pics...FUN!

I can't wait until fall either!

Unknown said...

we did the fall bucket list and it was AWESOME! we totally would have never gone on a hay ride or to the pumpkin patch without that list.

Shannon Dew said...

we still have the GIAGANTIC dora balloon in our house!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I found a cute little outfit on Pinterest the other day I bet Little miss would love it for Halloween! I should send it too you :) & awe Fall I love all things & anything Fall! I really wanna start the decor now but I am forcing myself to wait until the first of September.