Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So What! Wednesday!

This week I'm saying So What! if:

  • All we have for Chloe's party is what she's wearing and what food I'm making. No decor yet....hmmm....
  • If we know that we're going to be out around nap time, we let Chloe sleep in as long as she can!
  • Chloe's been wearing those God Awful USA Pampers Diapers for the past week because they were the only ones Meijer had in stock.
  • Chloe is less then 2 weeks from being 2 years old and I JUST got her hair professionally cut! Yep! I know, I'm crazy, but my girl Jane is amazing and I love her!

  • The last 2 weigh ins I have gained a pound each, and now I am on my period....good Lord, help me to at least MAYBE lose .5 a lb this week.....UGH!
  • My manicure that I got last Friday....well....it looks like I got it done a month ago! Ugh, oh well...I guess that's what I get for a $30 mani/pedi! It looked good while it lasted.....3 days. LOL
  • We're planning a beach day this weekend. Even though this is the only weekend we have left to clean and prepare our house/garage for Chloe's party next weekend!
What are you saying So What! to? Go link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" and tell us!


Photobucket

2 comments :

Rachel said...

Some days ya just need to get out of the house, regardless of whats on our "to-do" list!! :) Enjoy the beach!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

oh goodness girlie you better get on the decor ;) I little miss new hair cut! & beach trip I wanna come :) & 30 dollar mani & pedi to last only 3 days boo! No good :(