Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket


Linking up with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds for this weeks Friday Letters!

Dear Shannon, Thank you for my Peace Tee! I Absolutely love it and I am SO TOTALLY wearing it to work today!! Dear Erin Condren, I'm sure you probably are way too busy to read this, but if by some crazy chance you did, Thank you for hosting my Erin Condren contest! My readers really enjoyed it! I got a lot of new followers and the winner is just over excited for her new Life Planner! So, thank you!!! Dear Mallory, I love you like you were my own flesh and blood. You are the best friend and sister anybody could ever ask for! And I'm so lucky to get to see your sweet smiling face every day at work! Dear Heather Sellers, I really REALLY appreciate you getting me into the Body By Vi shakes! I'm sooo excited to start them and I'm so excited to see the results that I am hoping to get! Dear Roni (our photographer), I want to thank you for agreeing to do my In-Laws family portraits on such short notice! We are really looking forward to Tuesday! And then the 26th for Chloe's 2 year pictures! We just can't wait!!! Dear Olympics, I'm really enjoying watching you when you show something that I enjoy watching. But I'm getting kind of bored now and I really can't wait to see the closing ceremonies! Thanks! And we shall see you again in 2016! Dear Jane, Thank you for cutting Chloe's hair! It's perfect, and I love it and she's going to look just precious at her birthday party and in her 2 year pictures! Dear Weight Watchers, This week, was a good week for me! I was down 2.6 lbs!!! Only .8 lbs to go to reach my goal weight! Thank you soooooo much!!!

What are you're Friday Letters? Go link up with Ashley and tell us!

Photobucket

5 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I'm so glad that you like your peace tee!!! Now you gotta get Chloe girl one!

Anonymous said...

At first I thought you said peace tea, then you said you wore it and I had to go back and double check what I read haha.
The Erin Condren planners are AWESOME! I wish I could buy one.
Great job with your weight watchers :D
Stopping by from the Friday Letters link-up ♥

Unknown said...

cant wait to see closing ceremonies either!

Have a great weekend!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

Amy E. said...

I like this post! Congrats on almost being at your goal weight. That's amazing!

Chelsea said...

I have heard great things about the Body by Vi shakes. I'm excited to read more from your blog :-)