Thursday, October 20, 2011

Already planning the Christmas outfit

ONLY because I found this....
Yea, it's a green and red tutu, for Christmas, and I found it randomly at Buy Buy Baby for only $9.99!! I just couldn't pass it up!!! NOW....now comes out my Etsy addiction. Now I have to find Chloe a shirt to go with this adorable tutu...and most likely some red and white striped leg warmers too. So...here's what I've found after going through 28 pages on Etsy...LOL!




I know for 28 pages to look through, this isn't much to choose from. But I want it to be perfect. 
Also, with any of these, keep in mind that Chloe has a white bow, a red alligator clip bow AND a white crochet hat that I could put with any of the outfits.
Which of these shirts do you like the best? I need your opinion to make my decision....Thanks Blog Friends!


4 comments :

Melissa said...

I think that we should head to Hobby Lobby after dinner tomorrow, and you can make your own shirt!

Crystal Seed said...

Melissa, where is Hobby Lobby?? That might not be a bad idea!

CassLangley said...

All are so cute and will really match that tutu! I know not much help...
I'm trying to decide on an Xmas outfit for our little one, but as I don't know if he'll be here yet, it's a little hard! I'm also SUPER PICKY so unless its drop dead adorable I'm not buying!

Crystal Seed said...

What is your due date Cass? I know, I'm super picky too!! So that's why the shirt has to be JUST right!!