Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween All! This post is going to be all about my Halloween festivities. From my work party and what I made for the potluck and what 
I dressed up as to our Sunday Morning Fun carving pumpkins with Chloe. She had a blast and LOVED putting her hands in the pumpkins with all the slimy gook! LOL!

S'more Cups! YUMMO!! Thanks, of course to Pinterest

Me getting ready for work

At work as Amy Winehouse

My Girl Mallory as Nicki Minaj
Cheesin' with the pumpkins

Helping Daddy take the guts out
She was putting her hand in the gook! She loved that!
She was cleaning it out! LOL
My Pumpkin

Andy's Pumkin
So there you have it! That's our Halloween fun for this year! Chloe is dressed up as Tinker Bell today at day care, and I'll post those pictures tomorrow!
Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

smore's cups?! tell me more!!!

Crystal Seed said...

Got it off pinterest!! They were amazing!!!