Friday, October 21, 2011

TV Shows that I Watch

Here is what the Hubby and I are watching, in no particular order...

This show is HA-Larious!!! Love it!!

Love House! Entertaining on all levels!

 Vamp Diaries is my personal obsession....it's sexy and entertaining and I'm in love with all the characters.

 At first I was skeptical, but after a few episodes, I fell in love!!

 I'm kind of digging this, And I'm sort of thinking it's better then American Idol.

I love ALL FNC!! 

This is one of Hubby's faves, and it's pretty funny, so I watch it too.

Hubby and I BOTH love this show! It's great!!

This one, I'm all on my own, Hubby usually doesn't watch it with me. But I love it!

I think Hubby is secretly watching this with me...when he says that he's doing homework or something, I think he likes to sneak peaks. LOL

Another one that we both watch together. It's just too funny not to!

I don't usually watch it when it's on, but I do DVR it, and when I have nothing else to do, this is what I watch.

This has been a love for a long time...I just love seeing all the different issues that people have. Makes me feel good.

HA-larious!! Nuff said!!

These girls on this show are my absolute fave from any of the 16 & Pregnant episodes! I think that's why I watch. And the babies are just so damn cute! Can't believe how big they are all getting.

This one is just so funny and cute. It's totally a young parents fave show! It's just good!!!


No comments :