Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chloe, and this thing we call Walking..

Yea....she's over 13 1/2 months old....and nope! She NOT WALKING. She can take steps, and walk from me to the Hubs...but she can't just GET UP AND GO...not like this little cutie
That's my cousins baby....well....toddler. She's only 4 days older then Chloe. And yes. You are seeing correctly! She's RUNNING! RUNNING, and in circles! And Chloe can barely take 5 steps. It's no big deal though. Chloe is getting there. I actually think that she's going to take off very soon. This past weekend she was grabbing onto the couch, or the table and then just taking a few steps. She's never done that before. So I have a feeling that she might take off here soon.
Part of me is excited for her to be able to walk on her own, but the other part of my still wants her to be the little tiny baby that used to sleep on my chest...ahh...it's so tough watching her grow up. She's getting so big, and she's learning so much! I just can't believe it!! She's growing into her own little person, and she is starting to be able to even tell me what she wants. She can shake her head no if it's not what she wants. She puts her hands up in the air when she's sitting in her highchair if she's all done....like seriously, where did this little lady come from!? It's just crazy to me!! 
So, I'm sure there will be a blog soon with a video of Chloe just taking off and walking all over the place and me going "ahhh!!! NO!!!!! Come back! LOL! We shall see....till then, my little girl is happy walking while hanging on to something, but girl, can she crawl like nobody's business! She's a cruiser!! And I love every last bit of her!




5 comments :

Unknown said...

That little tutu is sooooo cute! Babies do everything so differently. my 14 month old still isn't sleeping through the night, so. yeah. :(

Crystal Seed said...

I'm not sure I'd be able to handle not sleeping through the night after 14 months. I would seriously have to nap during the day. I still get tired, and Chloe sleeps like a rockstar!! This whole baby thing still surprises me every day! LOL! I love it!!

Nichole said...

Just remember once they start walking, they never stop!! It's go, go, go!!

Shannon Dew said...

Listen tO Nichole! It's so hard to keep up now!

Crystal Seed said...

I believe it! It's already hard to keep up with Chloe even though she isn't quite walking. She is quite the cruiser! She can move pretty quick just by crawling and walking on the furniture!!