Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So What Wednesday

This week I will be linking up with Shannon Dew's guest poster over at Life After I "Dew"! You should too!!
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:


  • We bought Chloe a coloring book, crayons and some markers, and I am REALLY tempted to do some coloring on my own!
  • We went to TGI Friday's and orders Chloe some mac and cheese and french fries....girl loves her some mac and cheese, and I didn't feel like trying something healthy that I knew she wouldn't eat
  • Whenever Chloe whines and points to her highchair, I give her cheerios. 1. It shuts her up, and 2. She loves Cheerios...so why not?
  • We give our cat Shadow tuna EVERYDAY! She whines if we don't. I'd rather a happy cat then a cat that won't stop meowing!
  • I'm on my period and I weighed in on Sunday. I just wanted to see if I had gained anything. I know that's the worst time to weight in, but I wanted to show myself that I'm doing good. And gaining .4 lbs on my period to me means that I haven't gained anything. That's how I see it anyways.
What are you saying SO WHAT! to this week??

2 comments :

Ashleigh Nichole said...

There is nothing wrong with us adults coloring! It is kinda fun at times even though I always finds it makes me miss days when I was younger :( I hope you have a great rest of the week :)

Shannon Dew said...

I bought KP a giant pad of white paper and markers thinking she'd LOVE it and yep no way. She wanted nothing to do with it but I colored for hours!