Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hairy Post

I've been holding off on getting my hair dyed...and I don't really know why. I have a great friend that I work with, who is also a hair dresser, so she's been doing it for $30! So that's been great!! But for some reason, Saturday I just couldn't take it anymore, and I felt the need to dye my own hair. For the first time EVER on my own! I was scared, let me tell you....but I did it. LOL!
I needed to run to Target anyways for a few things, so I gathered up my keys and purse, told hubby to keep an eye on the Tinker, and I would be right back. $33 later, and a bag full of hair dye, cans of soup and some frozen veggies, I came home and got right to it. Told Hubby I'd be right back. Grabbed the box and shut the bathroom door. And there went nothing....

Here is what it looked like before:
Don't mind the dirty mirror...LOL!!

And here is during:
Yep, I got it EVERYWHERE!!!

And here is what it looks like now:


I think I did a pretty darn good job!! I was scared, and very hesitant, but I sucked it up and did it. And I think after this successful dye job, I'll continue to do it myself. Can't beat $11!!

3 comments :

kaley said...

99% of the time, i dye mine myself too. i've even started highlighting myself and get SO many compliments! my motto is - it's just hair, if it gets messed up - just redye! ;)

Shannon Dew said...

It looks great! I can't believe how light it turned out for you!

Crystal Seed said...

Thank You!!!!