Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Liebster Award



I guess being a blogger does have it's perks, huh? I have a very sweet follower whom I'm in love with, and I absolutely love reading about her life! 
Her name is Ashleigh @ http://ashleighnichole21.blogspot.com


She's such a sweet girl, and she was so nice as to give me this award!! And for that I'm very thankful. So, now it's my turn to pass it along. 
I'm not sure that I'll be able to follow all the rules, But I will try. 
The rules are as follows:


What does the Liebster Blog Award mean?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.



To keep this award going, pass the award along to 5 other new deserving bloggers who have less than 200 followers.



The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love, too!



Well, here are my 4 picks. I couldn't pick 5 because I'm just starting out and I only have 22, and most of my followers have WAY more then 200 followers. LOL!!




I'm giving this award to 



I love reading all these blogs! Learning about them and their families, and being able to watch them grow.
That's the reason I started blogging myself. To see what else is out there and learn from others!! 
And hope that others can learn from me too!
So, ladies, it's your turn! Pass this award along to your favorite and let them know how much you enjoy their words!


Photobucket

1 comment :

Melissa said...

Oh man! I just saw this! I'm going to have to step up my blogging game now! <3