Friday, October 28, 2011

My Long Distance Relationship

I admit it, and I'm not ashamed at all...I'm in a long distance relationship....LOL! No, not really. But in all seriousness, I have been texting/emailing/Tweeting/FBing and Heytelling with my cousin Shannon for the past oh....2 years. And it's been between 10 and 15 years since we've seen each other. The last time we saw each other was here...
Sorry, Shannon...I had to!! LOL!! I was probably about 12 or so here...so that would make Shannon about 15 or so. And yes, that was the last time we actually saw each other. Her family came to visit my family and we took them up to my families cottage for the weekend. It was a blast!! I really wish that we lived closer....But unfortunately we are about 4 hours apart. She's in Ohio, and I'm in Michigan. We seriously need to get together soon! We have so much in common, our hubbies would get along great, and well...the little ones NEED to meet!!! They are only 4 days apart! I mean...it's only fair that the youngest of the cousins  get to play together right?? One of these days we will. And I hope that it's sooner then later. Before the girls get too much older. Even though we are so far apart, sometimes I feel like she knows more about me then anybody else. My own parents live 2 hours from me. So we only see them like once every few months when we make the trip up north. And since I've had Chloe, I don't see my sister and brother all that often either. And we don't really talk that much either. I talk to Shannon the most out of anybody. I mean, we email EVERY SINGLE DAY! It's the greatest to have someone to talk to that understands me and gets me. I mean, besides the hubby, duh!
So there you have it. This girl is the whole reason that I started blogging. And I thank her so much for introducing me to this whole internet world. It's amazing, and I truly enjoy putting my life out there for ya'll to read! 
Love ya Cuz!!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

awwwwww thanks!!! this is super sweet! ok let's see what we can do about this meeting of the girls! oh and us too