Sunday, October 30, 2011

Going Pink for a Cause


Today I am going pink for a cause. I was invited by Marilyn to join in this great post for today!! You should link up with her and show your appreciation too!!
And, since I'm not a very craft person, I will just post some pictures that I found that I think are cute, and very Pink, and made me think of all those in the world that have or are battling breast cancer. To you, our hearts go out!!






















Each of these pictures made me think Pink and think about saving a life! I hope that they did for you as well!
Thanks for reading!! Hope you will continue to follow!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Marilyn said...

These are very awesome findings..Love them..:))) THANK YOU SO MUCH for joining in Project Pink Today. It means SO much to me and I am very grateful you joined in with all the wonderful women today to make this day such an amazing and beautiful awareness day.. TY TY SO MUCH!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend.. ~Marilyn