Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday

I will be linking up with Mrs. Shannon Dew's guest poster again this week!


SO WHAT! If...

  • I already bought a Christmas TuTu for Chloe....it was ONLY $9.99 and I couldn't pass it up!!
  • I'm also already looking for matching shirts to go with Chloe's Christmas TuTu....she's gotta look PERFECT!!
  • I had FULL intentions of getting on the treadmill this week....but....it didn't happen. I was on my period and frankly, didn't have any motivation. But to make it better, I DID make sure that I ate half way decent...
  • I bought the Hubby a singing Sweetest Day card ONLY so Chloe could dance to it. Lets face it....it's been quite a while since Hubby has given a card for this "holiday" and I truly didn't have any intentions in contributing money this year, but I thought Chloe would enjoy the musical card. And, well...she DID!
  • I don't have anything else to say SO WHAT! to this week. So we're only getting 5 bullet points this week. Sorry guys!


9 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

How bout we didn't even recognize sweetest day!? we suck!

Crystal Seed said...

Yea, I knew that he would forget again, so that's why I got him a card. LOL! Happens every year!

Unknown said...

how about
-so what if we were standing in subway, we wanted to dance, so we did!

Crystal Seed said...

Yes, Mallory, I TOTES forgot about that! SO WHAT! If we did! It was fun...and people stared..LOL

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I always have full intentions for getting on the treadmill every week and it just NEVER happens LOL

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Why is is that I lose all motivation when I'm on my period?!?! I seriously spend a whole week eating and sitting around.

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Oh how I cannot wait to see her cute little adorable tutu & matching shirt on that sweet little one of yours. I am sure it will be super cute & sweet! Have a great week...

The Beginner Housewife said...

Tutu! Love that!!! No one should pass up on something so cute!!!

I'm a fairly new blogger (less than a month old) so it's really nice to meet you!

Crystal Seed said...

Well hello! It's very nice to meet you too!! I love new followers. I too have only been blogging a short time. (about 2 months now) I love it!!