Tuesday, October 11, 2011

From Day 1

Here are a bunch of random pics of Chloe from day 1 till now! Just to get you all familiar with her cuteness!
Just 1 day old

1 Month

2 Months


3 Months


4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 Months

11 Months

12 Months

13 Months

And just for the heck of it, cuz she's just adorable, here is the most recent. She will be 14 months on the 20th.


Well, there she is. Are you dying from all the cuteness yet? She's a damn looker ain't she?? Now! The question to you is....Who does she look like?? I'd like to know the outsiders opinion.


3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Oh I can't believe what a difference a year makes! Can you barely remember the day 1 baby?! I feel like Kendall was never small. She's so cute though! I think she's a good combination of the two of you, I don't think she looks exactly like you or A. That's how KP is too, although I don't see much of me in her at all, she's all daddy!

Nichole said...

Adorable!! I think she is a combo of the two of you. She will change from month to month and go back and forth on who she looks like. Everybody says my daughter looks just like, but I don't think so!!

Crystal Seed said...

Yea Shannon, its hard to believe she used to be that small! I just can't believe it!! My how time flies!!