Monday, July 23, 2012

100 Followers!

Hey you guys, do you see this?!?! How perfect is this?! The day that I get a new blog design! I love it!


Pageview chart 20513 pageviews - 289 posts, last published on Jul 23, 2012 - 100 followers


Yep!!!! I have reached 100 followers!! I want to thank each and every one of you that follow me! 
You are all amazing 
people and I love each and every one of you! Thank you sooooo much!!!!!
 Thanks in great part to Tiffany for working 
so closely with me to create my perfect design!I love it!
Photobucket

4 comments :

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

congrats on your 100! :)

Liz said...

Love it all! Congratulations on the milestone, so amazing and exciting!

LB
www.accordingtol.com

Shannon Dew said...

YAY!!! The new layout is perfect!!

Britt said...

Congrats! The layout is awesome!