Monday, July 9, 2012

One Lovely Blog



I was awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Crystal over at Raising 4 While keeping Sane! She's such a doll and is raising 4 kids...she's freakin' Wonder Woman, ya'll!!!! 
So, with all awards, there are rules. Here they are:

1. Post your award & link back to the presenter who nominated you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 blogs you think are worth reading.
4. Let them know via comments that you nominated them.

First up, 7 things about myself. (Pardon if you already knew.)

1. I was adopted when I was 6 months old, and didn't find our till I was 21.
2. I just moved my home to Wixom, MI and the very next weekend moved work places too! Same business, just moved to another building! 
3. We might just be a one and done sorta family
4. I hate onions!
5. I could live off of Mexican food and Pizza
6. From my birth Mother I am 1 of 9 children
7. I don't like beer
Alright, now the blogs that I nominate are....
Shannon: She's my cousin, and I love her blog! And if you haven't read hers yet, you should! She ROCKS!
Mallory: She's like a sister to me, and I love her! She's been blogging for awhile but can't seem to get the followers, so please! Go read and if you like her, follow her! She deserves it!
Stepha: She's my BBFF!!! I love her with all my heart, and I can't wait to meet her when I go to Maine on the 13th!!!
Kristen: She's got an awesome blog, and a sweet, sweet boy named Smith! She's got a lot of sass, and she's a great writer! Go check her out!


Now, I know I didn't nominate 15 blogs, but I nominated my first and foremost that I read on a regular basis!
Photobucket

3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I love that we are both meeting our BBFF the same weekend!!!

Shannon Dew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal Renee said...

Had NO idea Shannon was your cousin! Awesome. Thanks for the sweet words. It's HARD! Lol.