Wednesday, July 4, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday




This week I'm saying So What! If:
  • I haven't had the time to blog, work out OR read 50 Shades since we started this whole move process....
  • I really don't think I have much to say So WHAT! to this week...
  • We JUST moved into our house and we're leaving for vacation next Friday!
  • I'm normally in the bedroom with Chloe until she falls fast asleep, but last night...I couldn't take the whining anymore. She just wouldn't stop. So I left. Stood outside the door until she was quiet, and then walked away. BOOM! Toddler 0-Mom 1
  • Chloe has never really had a taste for chicken or spaghetti....but last night. Mama made chicken parm, and let me tell you! Girl GOBBLED that shit up! She was all like, "Mo Mama!!" I felt like a winner winner chicken dinner!!
  • We baby our Cat.....I don't care. She was our "first born" and always will be my baby. I love her!
Well ladies, I think that's about it for me this week. Go link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew"!!
Photobucket

5 comments :

StephaE said...

Winner winner!!!! So funny! And yes...you leave Friday...I drive my ass up in the early am....we will hit the beach and when it's time for us to leave A will sleep the whole way home! Can you tell I've been planning?!?!? Soooooooooooo exited!

StephaE said...

The 16th is going to rock!!!!!

Unknown said...

get it!!! with your yummy chicken parm. it's the biggest win as a mom when your little ones love what you made! have a great 4th!!!

J and A said...

I didn't workout at all when we moved either, no time, plus it is so tiring!! Our pup will always be our 1st born too, even though we don't have other kids yet. :) Happy 4th!

Vanessa Miller said...

Girl GOBBLED that shit up! She was all like, "Mo Mama!!" ... That made me laugh ridiculously!