Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So What! Wednesday!

This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:
  • I had a great time on Vacation, but I'm so happy to be home!!
  • From what we experienced on vacation, I'm starting to think that Chloe is better off without her naps..
  • We got $100 each in our Anniversary card from MIL and it's already gone....on what you ask? Grocery shopping. #gettingold
  • I JUST discovered Hulu
  • Chloe is seriously obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Like, she refuses to watch anything else.
  • Husband and I may or may not have smoked the entire time we were on vacation, and we have already quit....that's what vacation does to us, I guess...
Well, I think that's about it for now. Go link up with Shannon over at L.A.I.D!





Photobucket

9 comments :

Amanda @ everyday b and b said...

found you from So What Wednesdays...and let me tell you, once I discovered Hulu I couldn't stop watching all of my shows!

Britt said...

HAH I always want to smoke when I'm on vacation and then I come home and I'm like...neeeever again.

Also, HULU rocks. I always end up watching the old SNL episodes of Celebrity Jeopardy.

Shannon Dew said...

Were you smoking when we were HTing last night!? I thought it sounded like you were!

Laura said...

I'm always ready the end of vacation to be back in my own bed!

Unknown said...

I'm with Laura on the own bed thing. I just took a trip to see my family and as much as I loved spending time up there, it's sooooo nice to be home again! Found you on SWW.
Jen @ Craftymisadventures.com

Unknown said...

Your new blog design is so pretty! I love it!

Unknown said...

I love going on vacation, but coming home after is so nice. My son loves Mickey Mouse Club House, it's about all that we watch.

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Sometimes I need a vacation from my vacation. But still, I love vacations.
http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

Rachel said...

Coming back from vacations is almost as exhausting as planning to go on them! :)

Visiting from Life After I Dew linkup! :)