Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Sunday Morning Scene

I know I haven't done one of these in awhile, but I need to do a test post to make sure something that my wonderful Tiffany fixed! So, I thought what a better post to do then something with pictures and stuff!!
This is a regular thing in the morning for my fur baby! She just always wants to play!

Daddy is sitting at the computer with Chloe playing with an alphabet game! She's loving it!

On todays agenda....we're going to the lake! I'm super excited!!!! Have a great Sunday, Ya'll! Oh, and I'm not sure if you have noticed, or can even see....but today is my 300th post!!! I can't believe that! Wow....Just amazing! In 1 week I've reached so many milestones with this blog, it's just been a wonderful week! 100+ followers and 300 posts!! Thank you!!!!

Photobucket