Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So What! Wednesday


This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:
  • We had 2 microwaves in our kitchen up until Saturday morning....the one that came with the house didn't work. So we had to borrow one from the MIL
  • Saturday was our anniversary and since it took until 2pm to install the new microwave, Chloe didn't nap because we wanted to go shopping!
  • I have been a bottomless pit the past week and I'm not looking forward to weight in today....Oh Lord, it's not going to be good!
  • I still haven't worked out more then once since the last time I told you I haven't worked out.
  • Unless I get my SIL to come over and help me paint, Chloe's room won't get painted until December...so I'm hoping this happens before she leaves for school in August.
  • We're really not even unpacked from moving yet, and now we have to start packing this week to leave on Friday for Maine...Ahh! I'm soooooo excited!
  • I don't miss my old house...NOT.ONE.BIT!
Well, I think that's all for now! Make sure to go link up with Shannon and say SO WHAT!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Wait, December?! Why so long?

Whitney Ellen said...

There has GOT to be something in the water, I have been eating NON STOP this week!

Crystal Renee said...

I always eat crazy right before my aunt flo comes. I hate that bitch! And I have 2 microwaves too! Nobody wants to buy this other one. Dammit. And I have it listed CHEAP!!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Why until December? & ugh Maine I wanna go! Can you pack me in the suitcase please :)