Monday, July 2, 2012

July Sponsor


Yes, you read that right! I have a sponsor!!!! My first one. I'm so excited about this!


{It’s Stormy from It’s Me Again Margaret. Mom to two kiddos. A cute husband to boot! Blog for fun. The color turquoise always gets me. Toms are my weakness. Love all things crafty. I’m a Texas girl with a deep love for the south and Sweet Tea}

When Stormy from It's Me Again Margaret contacted me, I kind of thought it was a little joke...like, HaHa!! Yea, right, like anyone would Sponsor ME! But YES! Someone like me, she really likes me!! And let me tell you, I'm loving her too!! She just got get blog design redone, and changed the name of her blog. 
So, go show her some lovin'!! 
It's me Again Margarate

Since this is my first and only Sponsor for July, I'm leaving it open all month. If you're interested, I'll put you up on my sidebar, and leave you up through the end of August...How bout THAT for a good deal?!?
So, let me know if you are interested!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Its Me Again Margaret said...

Yay!! And yes loving you too girl!!

Crystal Renee said...

Crystal, you will get more.

I nominated you for an award.
http://lifeofamother2three.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-am-lovely.html

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I still almost two years later have no clue what sponsor stuff is. I am still just as confused as before...

Anonymous said...

Yay for a sponsor!