Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So What! Wednesday (Maine Edition)



That's right Ladies, We're on Vacation in Maine! I'm loving it! But you know that I couldn't miss a SINGLE SWW!!!
So, this week I'm saying So What! if:
  • Steph drove 3 hours to meet some crazy girl that she's never met before! But we had a BLAST!!!!
  • I have NOT been paying attention to what I've been eating. It's ok though. That's what vacation is for!
  • Even though I'm on vacation, I miss my new home....but I'm still having a LOT Of fun!
  • The boys went golfing on Monday, so guess what us girls did on Tuesday?? MANI AND PEDI's BABY!!!!
  • I forgot Chloe's water shoes when we went to the beach on Monday....oh well. We did ok without them.
  • Yesterday we had a late start and got out of the house right around when Chloe would have normally taken a nap...oh, and by about dinner time we paid for it! She was just out of control tired and cranky. But, she went to bed before 8pm!!! SCORE!
  • I really don't have much else to say So What! to this week. I'm on vacation, and I'm having a blast!
Today we are headed to Acadia National Park! Whoooo!!!!
Go link up with Shannon Dew over at Life After I "Dew"!!

Photobucket

No comments :