Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket

I wasn't going to do a Friday Letter's this week, but then I started thinking about it, and I realized that I had a lot to say this week. So, here goes.
Dear Husband, Thank you so much for always being my friend. Thank you for understanding when I just need to indulge. Thank you so much for just being you! Dear Chloe, you have been doing so good and learning so much that you are just blowing my mind! I love you so much and you are my light everyday! My reason for waking every day of my life! Dear Blog Friends, I want to thank you ladies so much for just being you! You are the reason that I write this blog and keep it up every single day! You keep me going! Thank you! Dear Tiffany, Thank you for working so closely with me on my blog design! I absolutely love it and you are a rockin' person! Dear Cassie, Thank you for being such a great friend, I'm not sure if you will ever read this, as you don't have a blog, but I know that sometimes you do read, so I thought I'd give you a shout out! You are an amazing person inside and out, and you are a great Mama to those precious twins, and you are going to be an amazing Mama to your third come February! Dear Closet, I really wish that I would wake up one day and have all new clothes...If you can read my mind, Please, one day....grant me this one wish! Dear Mallory, I love you with all my heart, and I just want you to get better, please, help me to help you! I'm willing in any way! Dear Larry and Teresa, you guys rock and I couldn't ask for better boss people! Thank you for sending my Husband and I out to dinner for our Anniversary! We REALLY appreciate it! Dear Stepha, I REALLY REALLY wish that Maine and Michigan were closer together! Like, maybe neighboring states! How freaking sweet would that be?! Dear Shannon, The only thing that I have to say is that I miss you, and I really REALLY hope that we can make this meeting up in September happen....and if it does, don't hate me if I cry. I really think that I might. It's just going to be an emotional time for me! I'm closer to you through this damn social media thing then I am with my own family that lives right here in my home town. Love you cuz!

Go link up with Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds!

Photobucket

4 comments :

StephaE said...

Awe! Dear Crystal I miss you!!!!! I also wish that we could live closer!!!!! I am so glad we got to meet!!!! And it's my turn to drive 20 hours!!!!

Shannon Dew said...

awe man! now i'm all sappy! we will meet, SOON. promise!

Ariel @ Dreams To Do said...

Oh my gosh, your little girl is SO stinkin cute! Cute blog, too! :)

Unknown said...

your blog is adorable! so glad you have it!

have a great weekend! come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com