Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Life in an Instagram



Linking up with Liz from According to L for another week of Life in an Instagram!


Girlfriend passed out in the car on Saturday because we decided to have her skip nap to go out shopping with us.


Chloe and I watching MMCH in bed while Daddy changed the faucet in the master bath.

My girl last year and this year on the 4th! My how she's grown!

Pretty dress that Grandma bought her last year in New York! Finally fits her!

New ThirtyOne ordered from Mallory!!!

Sorry it's sideways, but this is Chloe's 2nd Birthday shirt! IN LOVE!

And, last, but not least! Body by Vi shake samples! So excited for these!



Photobucket

6 comments :

Laura said...

I love Chloe's birthday shirt! Where did you find it? We are having a MMCH themed party for our daughter who is turning 2 in October.

Ashley said...

Love Chloes birthday shirt and I just placed a 21 order for my kids lunch totes and you will get SO much use out of the LUT.

Ashley said...

Love Chloes birthday shirt and I just placed a 21 order for my kids lunch totes and you will get SO much use out of the LUT.

Liz said...

Glad to see you're not the only mom who "watches the kids" with TV while Daddy works! Thanks for linking up!

LB
www.accordingtol.com

Unknown said...

She is toooo much! I love her so much!

She's going to grow up and wanna be best friends with mama because you ROCK!

Love you !! :)

Meg Smith said...

I can't believe how much they grow in a year!!! I love her birthday shirt, though!!!! You'll have to keep us up-to-date on how visalus tastes and works; it seems like everyone is trying it! I wonder if it's better than counting calories...?! Good luck!!

Have you been to Maine?? My husband was on VACA, so we took a little trip to Boston this week!