Monday, July 30, 2012

Blog Designs.....and a Testimonial

So, as you all know, I got my blog design redone. Duh, if you are reading this you can see that it’s different. But anyways, it was a lot of fun creating a blog design with Tiffany! I just love her! She made sure that I LOVED everything before she went another step further! She was so easy to work with! She’s just a sweetheart!
She did an amazing job! She’s been really, really busy for the past like month or so since I told her that I wanted my design done. So she put me on her waiting list, and we talked about it the entire time up until the point that she started actually working on mine. She would randomly google chat me and say, “Hey! I found this, or Hey! What do you think about this?!” Which, I love so so much! She kept me in the loop! That was more then I could have ever asked for! And another thing, if I didn't like something, it was so easy for her to make the change....I'm the type of person that is afraid to tell you that I don't like something. But it was so easy to work with Tiffany. I just loved it. The day after she finished my design I messaged her and said "Hey, I'm thinking that I want my post body font different...." She immediately asked what I wanted and changed it! Just like that?! Holy Cow! Yet another reason that she's just awesome!
So, if you are looking for a different blog design, or even just a little bit of a blog upgrade...nothing big, or maybe a complete over haul, Tiffany is your girl!!


Photobucket