Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Meet my Husband


You all know and love the man that I refer to as Husband...he's my rock. My world, My everything. He's helped me through some pretty tough times in my life, and without him by my side, I'm not sure I would have made it through some of the obstacles I've overcome. I met him in July of 2004. We started officially dating in September of 2004. Married in July 2007 and welcomed our baby girl into the world in August 2010. It's been a crazy 8 years, but I wouldn't change a minute of it if I had the chance to. But, as you all know, I refer to him as Husband on this here blog....so I thought that it was time you all got to know him as I do. His name is Andrew. I call him Andy. Always have, always will....He's the man of my dreams, the man that I always knew that I would find someday. And I was so lucky to have found him when I did. He came to me at the perfect time in my life. And I think we were meant for each other. And he was meant to be this little Lady's Daddy! can you tell?! They are in love!!!







So, with all that being said, and seen.....I hand the ropes over to you. Do you have any questions for Andy? Something you have been dying to know? Go ahead and ask! You can either leave it in a comment on this post, or you can email me directly @ crystal.seed7{at}gmail{dot}com


Photobucket

No comments :