Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Letter's {From Maine}

Photobucket

Linking up with Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds for another Friday Letters! This week I'm writing from Maine. We're actually on our way home today. So this was typed out on Tuesday night because that's the only time that I really had to blog. So, here we go.


Dear Maine, Thank you for your hospitality! As weird as your culture is compared to Michigan, we had a F**king BLAST!!! Dear Chloe, you are an amazing little girl! With the exception of the few meltdowns you did have, you were amazing on this trip! We couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you! Dear Will and Cassie, I want to thank you guys for spending this week with us! It was great to spend the time with you guys and the girls and I can't wait for what's ahead in your lifes! Sooooo exciting! Dear Husband, You're a trooper, FOR SURE! I know that it's tough vacationing with a toddler, but you rocked it out! Dear Mother In Law, Thank you for watching over our new house and making sure that our kitty was fed and safe! We appreciate you more then you will ever know! Dear MMCH, thank you for being invented! I'm sure without you we would have had a screaming toddler for a full 20 hour drive to Maine and HOME! That would not have been fun....



Photobucket

3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Have a safe trip home!

Britt said...

I'm glad you had fun in Maine! I'm lived in MA my whole life and have still never made it up there for a vacation. I'm dying to hit up the Kittery outlets. Have a safe trip home!

Meg Smith said...

Is Maine so much different than Michigan?!?! Did you like it?? It's fun to read what an out-of-stater thinks of where I live!!!

Did you make it to the Kittery outlets??? Awesome! We made sure to hit them on our way home from Boston...Hanna Andersson was my fave!

How is your new house??? Are you all unpacked!?!??