Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Letters

Linking up with Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday Letters! I absolutely love this link up! Seriously, one of my faves!

Dear Chloe, You have been AMAZING with this whole move thing! You haven't missed a beat! You've rocked your nap every.single.time you've taken one, and you have slept through the night since day one!! So, Thank you! Dear Shadow, You have been an awesome cat! Even though you hid and didn't eat or drink for the first few days, you have come around and you love your new home now. I'm so thankful for that! Dear Husband, you rock my socks! I love you with all my heart and soul and I am so thankful that you are just into making this house look good, as I am! I love it! Dear New House, You have been amazing this past week and a half! And that's all I have to say to you! 
Dear Shoes at Target, I want you.....SO bad, but I can't have you. Not right now at least. So, if you could please just stay there....in a size 7, and wait until I come to get you, that would be fabulous! Thank you! Dear Next week, Please go by fast! We're leaving for Maine on Friday, and I can't stand the anticipation!!!! I want to meet my BBFF Stepha!!! Dear Erin, Thank you SOOOO much for coming over tonight to stay while Husband and I go out for a little Anny dinner!!!! I am so overly excited about a KF outting, you wouldn't even understand! So, thank you! Dear New Ottoman, Thank you for having the stain protection on you yesterday when Chloe decided to take a black crayon to your face!!!!! Omg, Mama about had a heart attack!!!


Alright Ladies, I think that's about it for now....I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday and have a GREAT weekend!!!
Stay tuned next week for pictures and POSSIBLY a virtual tour of my new Casa!!!



Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Did you say date night?! HOLLER!!!!

Crystal Renee said...

Haha! Love that you are asking Target to hold tight. I found some boots that I asked to wait, they told me to hide them. SO, I hid them behind the cribs in the baby section. They were THERE when I came back. Knee High Black Boots with a heel... Since I have a big calf they fit. I was shocked they were still there. I bought them & they still sit in my collection. Oh yea! Have fun in Maine girly!