Friday, July 27, 2012

August Sponsors



Hey girls, it's that time again! Would you like to Sponsor Life as a Seed?? 
You know you want to!
This blog has been live for almost a year now, and I've already gotten 105 followers, over 20,000 pageviews!! That's over 2,500 a month! For me being still a newer blogger, that's pretty damn good!! I take pride in this here blog of mine. I love writting, and I post 5 days a week! 
That's a lot of opportunity for your blog to get out there!! 
So, if you are interested, please let me know! Shoot me an email crystal.seed7{at}gmail{dot}com
Since I've only ever had 1 Sponsor! Love her dearly!! I would really like to make this happen and get your names out there. So, please! Help a fellow blogger out, Ladies! I'll love you for it! :-)


I would love to make a lasting bloggy relationship with you!!
I run a pretty good deal too! $7/Month!! All you need to do is write me up a little blurb about your blog, and then I put your button on my page! It's that easy! So, please...just let me know! 
Thanks so much!!





Photobucket

No comments :