Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Moving is Complete


Both of my moves are complete!! Obviously I moved homes....we moved about 20 minutes away from where we were. We rented out our house...the renters moved in on June 29th. It was rather weird to think that someone was living in our house. But now that we're living in our new house, THIS is home to us! And that feels really good.
I really want to take pictures of our new house and post them, and I also want to post a virtual tour video....but it's still a mess. I promise you though, it will be done. I'm hoping this weekend we can get our clothes put away and all the random stuff on the floor in the family room and the spare room put away. THEN, and only then will I take and post pictures. Until then, if you follow me on Instagram, you can see some sneak peaks here and there...but I really hope that I will be able to post some pics next week.
Also, stay tuned for some great things to come with my blog....And I will also be accepting Sponsors through the month of July too! So, if you are interested, please email me!!
Till then, come back tomorrow for my So What Wednesday post!! And make sure that you link up with Shannon for that! 

Photobucket

1 comment :

Perfectly Imperfect said...

yay for being all moved in!!