Tuesday, June 5, 2012

300 Ab Challenge Link Up Party


Life After I

Linking up with Shannon for her first ever 30 Day/300 Ab Challenge link up party!! Go check out all the amazing results!

Technically my 30 day picture was taking on day 29....well-28 because I didn't feel like doing it after I had a few adult drinks on Sunday night. But call it what you wanna call it....Here ya go. What do you think? Do you see a difference?


I think I FINALLY see a difference. Thank God! I really thought that I was doing all this shit for nothing. But turns out, it really does work. So that's good....and good think I took the picture when I did because now I'm all bloated and crampy cuz Aunt Flow is on her way into town....gah!!! Shoot me.



Photobucket

6 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

YES! I see it!! Especially from the side!

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Heck yeah it worked!!! Great job girl! Both you and Shannon are inspiring me to try this! I started "practicing" yesterday - so we'll see if I can do it.

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

you look awesome.. i am getting ready to start this challenge too

J and A said...

Nice work!! That's awesome!!

Olga said...

Yay, congrats! Keep up the good work :)

Unknown said...

i definitely see it! you go girl!! xx

bailey @ beingbaileyj.com