Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New House Stuff



Our Internet is supposed to be installed today. And our cable is supposed to be installed tomorrow.....so wish us luck that this happens. I'm sure by this time, no exaggeration, we've probably watched Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD's about 856242586455 times....And I'm probably already bald from pulling my hair out....so yea. 
Friday night Husband and I spent hours on the internet at our "old house" on all the different websites we could think of changing our address...boy was that fun! NOT! I definitely know my new address by heart now cuz I typed it 842 times. So that's good, I guess. LOL!
Our closing on Friday took literally 22 minutes. Our real estate agent timed it. She said it was a record. We're awesome....or maybe we just sign our name EXTRA fast....not sure. 
Either way. I'm a new homeowner. Husband owns 2 homes....and this Friday we will officially be Landlords. So, we're going to need prayer for that...please and thank you!
I'm typing this up on Friday night because we won't have internet until Tuesday....so lets hope that I'll be back in full force come Wednesday!
Thanks girls!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Jamie said...

yah!! best of luck with being a Landlord! moving is NOT fun, we did that last July.