Friday, June 15, 2012

Closing Time

Yep, you read that right!!!!! We're closing on the house!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!
June 22nd at 1:00pm!!!!!!!!!
Let's take you back to Thursday June 7th. Husband emailed me at work and said that the Mortgage Insurance company faxed over an employment verification form form my HR department to fill out and return, and they haven't gotten it back yet. I immediately emailed the VP of HR and waited and waited just to find out that she was in a 2 hours long meeting, and then leaving for a lunch meeting after that. So, as soon as I saw everyone from the meeting back out, I went to her office and asked if she had gotten it and she said that she did and that she'd make sure it got completed and back to the insurance company by Friday the 8th. Well, I guess that's alright. I mean, since we can't move forward until they get this, I'd like for them to do it NOW! But I'm not going to argue with the VP of HR. Not the best idea....so I just waited.
Emailed HR the next day making sure they hadn't forgotten about it, and they emailed back saying that it was faxed out the day before. So happy to hear that!!!
So then yesterday after just kind of trying to forget about it, I was doing my work like a good little girl and then got a text from husband. It simply said Closing is scheduled for 22nd at 1:00! 

So there you have it girls, a week from today, I will be a homeowner. Husband already is...but my name isn't on this house. So, it's going to be an exciting day for me. 
Thanks for reading and following along on this house journey! I can't wait to start posting pictures of the house!!!
Photobucket

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congrats, lady!!! Such an exciting time!!

Melissa said...

Ahhhhh!!! So excited for you!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

yay!!! how exciting!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

congratulations!! that is so exciting!